All Presidents, General Secretaries of the State Units, Working Committee Members & Special Invitees,
A mail has been circulated mentioning the names of some people from our previous email id, which was hacked on 20th of June 2015. Later it has come to our notice that the email id is being used by a person who is a master of manipulations. It must be emphasized here that is the authentic email id which is managed from the Headquarters of the IFWJ in New Delhi. Therefore, those who call it the fake email id are like thieves scolding the Police.
Most of the names which have given in the said email are not known. Nobody knows as to when they got sprouted in the IFWJ. It must be mentioned here that a Working Committee member is not the representative of a particular state but he/she is a representative of the Federation.
Let us see one by one:
1. Shri Brajesh Choubey is a senior journalist of Chhattisgarh but he has never attended any meeting of the IFWJ outside Raipur as he does not have any interests in the activities of the Federation. However, we have verified it from him and he has stoutly denied to have written any letter supporting any person.
2. Shri Shyam Babu is an acolyte of Shri Vikram Rao therefore, nothing can be said about him. He will lend his name on any mail or letter prepared by Shri Vikram Rao.
3. Ms Meena Pandya is not the member of the any affiliated union of the IFWJ. She is albeit a proprietor of many small newspapers published from Ahmadabad and Rajkot.
4. Shri H.B. Madan Gowda is a PRO of two Mutts but no doubt he is also one of the Secretaries of the IFWJ.
5. Shri Veerabhadra Rao is not a journalists but he is the owner of many newspapers being published from North Eastern Andhra Pradesh. He is the employer of working journalists but not a working journalist himself.
6. Ms R. Chandrika is not even the member of IFWJ’s affiliated unit in Tamilnadu. Incidentally Shri Vikram Rao prefers hawkers, pasters, photo type setters and tourists to Working Journalist provided he or she is ready to give him some monetary benefits.
7. Shri Abhijeet Pandey: Nobody knows him whether or a he is a journalist or a non-journalist. Bihar unit has been given recognition in the later half of 2015 making ineligible to participate in IFWJ elections.
8. Shri Randeep Ghangas says that he has always been a critic of the style of functioning of Mr. Vikram Rao. Thus he denies having gone with the former President. Moreover, he is the Chief of the Haryana Unit but not a Working Committee member.
9. Shri Vipin Dhuliya is not the member of any unit of the IFWJ. He was certainly attached to the IFWJ some 30 years ago to resurface now in circulars of Shri Vikram Rao. His so-called appointment as the Secretary Headquarters has never been discussed or approved by the Working Committee and therefore, it is non-est.
Last but not the least, the circular says that all 27 state units Presidents and General Secretaries have expressed their allegiance to Mr. Vikarm Rao. There can be nothing farther from the truth than this assertion because the IFWJ has got its units only in 18 states, so where is the question of writing letters by 27 state units? This it is yet another example of the innumerable lies of Mr. Vikram Rao.
The biggest misinformation is given in the circular is about Shri Satya Praeek, the senior Vice-President of the IFWJ. He is continuing to be the President.
K. Asudhulla, V. Pandian and B. Janakiram come from the Chennai Union of Journalists and they are all the hon’ble members of the Working Committee of the IFWJ. Com. Asudhulla is the Secretary (South). V. Pandian has even been the editor of the ‘Working Journalists’ of which K. Vikram Rao was the Chief Editor. B. Janakiram is the Vice-President of the CUJ and he is an active journalist of Tamil Nadu. The CUJ has never been disaffiliated from the IFWJ.
Krishan Mohan Jha is a seasoned journalist. His contribution to the IFWJ cannot be forgotten. He was instrumental in organising an excellent Working Committee meeting at Bhopal at a time when Madhya Pradesh was proving to be the ‘Achilles heel’ of the IFWJ.
Someshekhar Gandhi was appointed by non-else but Mr. Vikram Rao as the Working Committee member. He is an active journalist of Karnataka and his stories have often become the talk in the town of the state. Therefore, he is an asset for the IFWJ like Krishan Mohan Jha. Just because he refuses to dance to the tunes of K. Vikram Rao, he has become his persona-non-grata.
What is the worst is that in the mail sent from the hacked email id, the name of a very senior and respected journalist Himansu Chatterjee has been mentioned showing distance from the Appeal of the IFWJ. Here below is given his full letter. So, the proof of pudding is in the eating. Now you can find who is the master of lies?
Therefore, you are again requested not to be misguided by the canards and rumors, which are being spread and circulated by the enemies of the IFWJ through the hacked email id and other means like ghost fackbooks or emails.
IFWJ’s Friends Forum